The SCX10™ II Ford F-100 delivers class-leading performance in a convenient, ready-to-run package. Only batteries and a charger are required. Authentic body details include a front grille with chrome-coated plastic radiator and front-mounted driving lights with LEDs installed. Mounting positions are built-in to add optional LEDs for headlights and turn signal markers. Officially licensed METHOD Hole wheels and Maxxis Trepador tires — plus a working spare — take the realism down to the road.
Performance on the trail lives up to the model’s full-scale inspiration. Waterproof electronics keep the action alive over snow, mud, and more. With its all-metal twin C-channel frame rails, metal-gear transmission, rugged AR44™ axles, full ball bearings, and more, the SCX10™ II Ford F-100 keeps going when the going gets tough!
STEEL C-CHANNEL FRAME RAIL CHASSIS
The realistic high strength c-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross bracing for reinforcement and is held together with all hex hardware. Realistic looking frame and cross braces improve chassis rigidity (torsional stiffness). Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions allows you to adjust your suspension for maximum performance. The simplified design makes maintenance and assembly quick and easy. The contoured skid plate significantly reduces hang-ups on terrain. Compared to the previous design, additional holes have been added to the rear portion of the frame rails for making wheelbase adjustments.
AX10™ TRANSMISSION, ALL METAL INTERNAL GEARS!
The ultra compact transmission allows for a wide range of gearing choices. The overall ratio can be adjusted using different pinion and spur gear choices allowing super high speed or competition level crawling speed.
• Realistic, detailed transmission housing in a cast metal look
• Tried and proven AX10™ transmission
• Three gear layout, all metal internal gears
• 32P gearing
• Heavy duty slipper
• Sealed gear cover
HI-PINION GEAR SET
• High pinion gears for added ground clearance & better driveshaft angles
• The high pinion design allows increased gear surface contact for increased durability
• Larger load bearings used around the gear set to reduce flex and create a stronger drivetrain
• Durable sintered metal ring gear
• CNC cut pinion gear
• Single-unit ring gear / locker
1.9 METHOD HOLE WHEELS
The MR307 Hole is a fresh take on the classic hole-wheel design that dominated early off road racing. Just like the Double Standard and NV, the Hole features a simulated beadlock ring by way of a strategically placed under-cut on the outer lip of the wheel. Clean, simple and METHOD STRONG! These officially licensed METHOD Hole Wheels are replicated in true form for durability and a clean line look, molded in satin chrome.
MAXXIS TREPADOR S30 TIRES
The officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires are molded in S30 compound for a superior grip. Taller than Axial® Ripsaw 1.9 tires, they give you more ground clearance, bump absorption, and ruggedness for smooth, stable performance on your favorite trails.
AR44™ UNIVERSAL AXLE SET
Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for a higher performing, efficient drivetrain.
• Up to 45 degrees of steering
• Smooth action for an efficient drivetrain
• Compact yet durable design
• Hardened steel construction
ALL STEEL SUSPENSION LINKS
Strong steel links for both suspension and steering. Large M4 rod ends for durability.
CHASSIS MOUNTED SERVO (CMS)
Scale matters, but so does geometry! In pursuit of scale looks, we’ve moved the servo off the top of the axle and onto the chassis, just as a full size truck has its steering box located on the frame. But with this seemingly simple action comes a complexity of suspension hurdles to overcome - one of which is bump steer. The undesirable steering is caused by bumps interacting with improper length or angle of suspension and steering links. We made it our mission to design the front suspension in such a way that it eliminates or comes as close as possible to zero bump steer, to help give you the best driving experience possible.
• Scale looks with proper suspension geometry
• Steel links included w/ M4 rod ends
• Adjustable servo mounting system allows for a wide range of servos to be used
• Properly designed suspension for nearly zero bump steer
ADJUSTABLE COILOVER SHOCKS
The threaded shock bodies hold a single coilover spring. They are oil filled and allow you to tune the dampening rate.
• All new shock towers with body mounts built in
• The body mounting system covers a larger range of positions and is a much more solid mount than previous
• No additional spacer needed when mounting shocks
WB8 HD WILDBOAR™ DRIVESHAFTS
WB8 HD Wildboar™ front and rear driveshafts feature an updated design with a larger diameter cross pin (2x11mm) along with an M4 Screw Shaft (2mm hex drive) for added strength. A center splined slider floats between each end and features added material which reduces flex and fatigue.
• 3-piece driveshaft with strengthened slider-floater tube
• Increased surface at the connection between the ball joints and output shaft tubes
• 2x11mm cross pin adds 25% more surface area providing more strength for the ball joint
• Captured cross pin design eliminates older set screw design for more durability/easy maintenance
• Adjustable length driveline parts included in box
By creating the bed from four pieces instead of as one, Axial® engineers have given it much greater depth. The inner bed panels have the appearance of bead rolled aluminum sheet metal, just like the real thing. Also included is a functional spare wheel and tire. For a more “truggy” look, the rear fenders can be removed.
ROCK RAILS WITH ALUMINUM STEP
The tube frame rock rails feature a perforated aluminum step mounted on top. The step runs the length of the door, resembling a look you’ll find on full scale trucks.
MOLDED PLASTIC GRILLE
The front grille includes a replica, chrome-coated plastic Ford F-100 radiator and other classic scale details. Two white LEDs are preinstalled in the front mounted driving lights. Additional mounting holes are provided for headlights and turn signal markers. NOTE: Additional LEDs sold separately.
TUBE FRAME BUMPERS
Front and rear bumpers feature realistic tube frame designs and are molded in durable composite plastic material. The front bumper has a bolt-on aluminum skid plate integrated into the lower frame area to help protect components from damage by rocks or other harsh terrain.
HINGED BODY SYSTEM
The hinged body system puts on-board components in easy reach. You can access the battery and chassis by simply removing two body clips and swinging the body up.
SPEKTRUM™ STX2® TRANSMITTER
The STX2 2-channel radio system offers many features of higher-end 2.4GHz radio systems like throttle/steering reversing, throttle/steering travel adjust & throttle limiting.
• Built-in 3-position throttle limiter
• Steering & throttle rate & trim adjustments with throttle and steering reversing
• FHSS 2.4GHz protocol offers extended range and interference free performance
SPEKTRUM™ SRX200 RECEIVER
The SRX200 is a 2 channel 2.4GHz receiver that operates on the FHSS modulation. It is conformal coated to help prevent damage from water, dust and other elements. Features an extra-long antenna lead for easy and effective antenna placement.
SPEKTRUM™ S605 SERVO
The Spektrum S605 servo offers 161 oz-in of steering torque, a metal case for strength, and it’s waterproof for extra protection against the elements.
METAL SERVO HORN
Mounted to the steering servo is a metal servo horn for durability and sharper steering feel.
35T BRUSHED MOTOR, WATER RESISTANT
Providing an even balance of speed and crawling, the 35-turn brushed motor features a worry-free design with an integrated cooling fan allowing for extended periods of use. Easy operation: no tuning, no fuel, and no loud exhaust noise. Just plug 'n' go!
DYNAMITE® AE-5L ESC W/ DRAG BRAKE, WATERPROOF
The Dynamite AE-5L ESC is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPo and NiMH battery types with a simple jumper – no more complex procedures.
• LED Light controller built-in with dual LED outputs for headlights/taillights.
• Four LED lights included (two white, two red) • Convenient IC3™ plug lead.
• Jumper 1 provides a simple plug and play choice between LiPo or NiMH.
• Jumper 2 switches Drag Brake settings.
• Waterproof design with IC3™ plug / laser etched heat sink.
REQUIRED ITEMS (not included)
SCX10™ II 1955 Ford 1/10th 4WD RTR (Brown)